Time & Location
Aug 10, 9:00 AM – Aug 11, 10:30 PM
About the Event
The objectives of this event will be:
1. Present the geodatabase developed with the GHG reduction projects in LAC as of December 2022.
2. Improve knowledge about the MVC GHG projects developed in LAC (including the number of projects per country, the most used certification programs and their interaction with the local community)
3. Know the different frameworks of safeguards of the certification programs most used by projects that have a direct relationship with the local community.
4. Generate discussion on how social and environmental safeguards are taken into consideration by MVC certification programs.
5. Understand the implementation of social and environmental safeguards in MVC certification program projects.
6. Learn about the lessons learned from the CVM regarding the establishment of the safeguards framework for the development of the cooperative approaches of Article 6 of the Paris Agreement.